Mort Binstock reviewed the Styro-F.O. Jr. kit in the July/August 2001 issue of Sport Rocketry magazine:
- "All parts were packaged neatly inside a labeled plastic bag."
- "The flying saucer body appears to be made from Styrofoam dishes. Window openings and top/bottom cutouts are cut cleanly and accurately."
- "The instructions are simple, clear, and step by step. A fin guide template... is also provided and assures accurate fin alignment."
- "Recommended engines are C6-3 and C6-5"
- "I flew my Styro-F.O. Jr. using an on-hand C6-0 engine. An ejection charge is not required nor actually utilized by this model. Boost was fast and straight followed by a slow floating descent!"