Amateur video of rocket attack, wounded soldiers, Regev s'bite
1. Set up of Mark Regev, Israeli foreign ministry spokesman
2. SOUNDBITE: (English), Mark Regev, Israeli foreign ministry spokesman:
"When the cease fire starts Israel will strictly abide by our commitment and to the cessation of hostilities. We have no interest in seeing this political program to move forward fall a part on the contrary we have every interest in setting Security Council resolution 1701 succeed. If however following the time line that set up by the UN Secretary General Kofi Annan following the start of the ceasefire - if Hezbollah continues to target Israeli cities with their rockets, if Hezbollah continues to attack our forces on the ground, obviously that would mean a severe validation to the cease fire and we would be entitled to respond."
Amateur Footage - Non AP Television News material
3. High shot of flames and smoke over Haifa
4. Various of huge pall of smoke over Haifa
5. Pan of Israeli landing with injured soldiers evacuated from Lebanon
5. Various Wounded IDF soldiers wheeled from the helicopter
6. Pan of soldiers being wheeled on stretchers into Rambam hospital
7. Various of soldiers being wheeled on stretchers from the Ambulances into the hospital
Israel will abide strictly by the ceasefire but will hit back if Hezbollah attacks, Israeli foreign ministry spokesman Mark Regev said Sunday.
Regev was speaking after Hezbollah launched a new wave of rocket attacks against northern Israel.
One rocket hit a number of cars in Haifa, causing a fire which sent plumes of smoke hundreds of metres into the air.
Meanwhile more Israeli soldiers arrived at Haifa's Rambam hospital late Sunday after being evacuated from Lebanon.
More than 30,000 Israeli troops fought heavy battles with Hezbollah last 48 hours, 24 soldiers were killed and 100 other injured in the highest Israeli toll of the monthlong war.
The UN-brokered ceasefire is due to begin at 0800 (0500 GMT) on Monday.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/55b4d60e438031756569d8f7638ad02b
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork