I built this model per instructions with the following exceptions and comments: Steps 1-3 Tied a piece of Kevlar® to the motor tube and cut it long enough to reach the top of the body tube (placed a swivel on the end) Steps 4-7 no changes Steps 8-11 Used Estes fin alignment tool (EST 2227). When I build another I will use a CA glue to attach the fins and then use epoxy fillets. I will also consider laying in some rectangular fiberglass strips in the fin joints to add strength (the fins break off a lot). Steps 12-17 I painted and added decals to match the original kit art. I first flew the 3rd stage alone, on a A8-3. The rocket performs well. Next I used the two stage configuration, B6-0 to A8-3 - amazing performance even on these minor motors. After several two stage flights I graduated to the whole show, D12-0 to C6-0 to 6-7. Unbelievable, the on-lookers amazed, beautiful flight - nearly out of site. Boosters located (thanks to spotters) and after a long walk, I find the third stage. During various flights the fins pop off and I use epoxy to re-attach. The last flight 3rd stage suffered some body crimping that I will patch with some fiberglass strips. This is one of my favorite rockets.