Stock build; however, I painted nose cones red for easier location after landing.
Great first flight! I had this in my inventory ready since last year, but never got the chance to launch. I finally did it today and it was a great and really fun flight! I used B6-0 so it wouldn't be too crazy. I was a bit concerned about the masking tape retention on the 2nd stage since it seemed like it made the friction fit to the booster too tight and I was worried it may not separate; however, it worked fine. After boost, the upper ignited and everything separated. The upper parts continued higher in a swirly flight (based on the smoke trails) and landed mostly on a field, but one part landed in a gully with the nose cone in water. Luckily I was able to pull it out by using another part to hook the body and pull it over. Everyone seemed to love it.