Well, here is the story, I was rushing in my house to get everything together so I can launch this thing before it gets dark, so when I was putting the engine I accidently pushed the whole engine mount a few inches in! ( I guess I didn't put enough glue ) I thought it was going to be fine, but when I set it off the engine, it just melted everything around it so it couldn't thrust the rocket up. Now I am sad =( It took me two days to finish this rocket.
Oh yeah, and it disinigrated about half a foot off the bottom of the rocket (supriseingly, the balsa fins survived.)
If I ever fix this rocket, it will probably be a bit shorter next time I launch it. =)