Mostly standard build, Kevlar shock cord leader. Simple purple and black paint.
And then there was the Scion. I put a CTI G125 in it. I used the chute release again (actually I just unclipped the chute packed with the chute release from the Star Orbiter and put it in the Scion) and turned it on. I pointed the rail into the wind that had been blowing rockets across the flight line…
… and it came nowhere near the flight line. In fact it came down way away. Into a tree. Way up.
I left it there to contemplate its behavior.
Before evening set in, Scott R. and I took a long walk out to where the Scion was hanging and managed to recover it intact.