First rocket I built by myself to develop skills as a rocketeer getting into some serious stuff. My main goal with this build is to be able to successfully paint a glossy, white body tube. This goal was attained, but I learned that I needed to go ahead and put the balsa wood fins on before painting the tube to avoid scraping excess paint from the places where the fins need to be glued. Decals were placed on the fins and body tube and look superb. This rocket was designed to be a payloader, launching an egg. My goal is to launch a flight computer recording altitude, barometric pressure, temperature, and a real time clock to record to a microSD card conditions of the flight. This was all developed from an Arduino Nano board.
Successful flight! First time flying this with a C6-5 motor. Did not load egg into payload. Obviously, flew higher without the weight of an egg. I may resort this rocket to the testing of payloads such as RF locator transmitters, and experimental altimeters made from Arduino microcontroller boards.